About Dr. Praveen George Ittycheria BDS
Highly experienced dental professional running own clinic at Kottayam town in Kerala State of India since 1996. Research oriented, enthusiastic, and talented professional with a tremendous knowledge of dental care process and procedures doing Research from 2002 onwards on a minor oral surgical procedure named Interdental gingival fibrectomy to prevent the relapse of Anterior interdental spacing after orthodontic correction. (All rights reserved and patent pending).
- Successful completion of degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery from the Tamilnadu Doctor MGR Medical University, Chennai, Tamilnadu State, India at the Examination held in October 1994.
- Successful completion of one year compulsory rotatory internship from Vinayaka Mission Sankaracharyar Dental College, Salem, Tamilnadu State, India.
- Registered under Kerala Dental Council under the Dentist Act 1948. Book No. 69, Serial No. 1718, Reg.No. 1894. Date of Registration 15 - 01-1996.
- Started own clinic on January 6th 1996, immediately after the completion of compulsory rotatory internship.
- Ensured professionalism - Always put the patients first
- Practicing for the last 16 yrs till today having numerous number of patients of all ages including pediatric patients giving more importance to deliver best expertised dental treatment to patients.
- Expert in all dental treatment procedures like normal extraction, surgical removal of impactions, apicectomy, alveoloplasty, taking of biopsy, cyst enucleation, interdental gingival fibrectomy, operculectomy.
- Successfully completed more than 10000 root canal treatments.
- Expert in conservative procedures like normal & cosmetic fillings.
- Fabricated more than 10000 crowns & bridges of various varieties like metal ceramic &metal free ceramic, Complete & Partial Dentures.
- Expert in Peadiatric pulpectomy procedures.
- Expert in diagnosis & Treatment planning of orthodontic cases. Successfully completed treatment in 1114 patients of different orthodontic profile using both Begg’s technique and Straight wire technique.
- Attended 30 days International effective leadership training programme conducted by Haggai Institute of USA at Hawaii island with numerous world leaders.
- Founder & President of Voice of Nature Charitable Society,
Reg. No. K-21/10
- Convenor of YMCA Kottayam Sub Region
- Travelled almost 8 countries.
- Attended Nobel Biocare Implant Training Course
- Attended Ivoclare Ceramic Tooth Preparation Course
Dr.Praveen George Ittycheria BDS
- From 2002 onwards I was doing a research on a minor oral surgical procedure to prevent the relapse of Anterior interdental spacing after orthodontic correction. The name of this new surgical method proposed by me was interdental gingival fibrectomy (Rights reserved patent pending). Through Murti & Murti advocates an application to grant a patent for the new invention “An Art, Method, Manner, Process & Procedure for prevention of relapse of Anterior interdental spacing after orthodontic correction” is filed before the Controller of patent
- I am continuing this research work till now.
- In 2010 I have presented this new surgical procedure at the 43rd Kerala State Dental Conference before several eminent leading dental professors of government dental colleges in Kerala State.
- Paper presentation about interdental gingival fibrectomy is selected for 23rd Kerala Science congress held at Centre for Earth Science Studies, Akkulam, Trivandrum, Kerala State on 29 - 31 January 2011 conducted by Kerala State Council for Science. It is published in page 186 of the Kerala Science Congress Abstract Volume.
- This paper is published in Kerala Dental Online.com, a famous Kerala Dental Journal in page 12 in June 2011 edition.
- This new surgical method achieved the first position and award in the electronic paper presentation event at the India Internationl Dental Congress held at Nehru Centre, Mumbai from February 18th to 20 th 2011.
- This paper is presented in the scientific session, International College of Dentists & Famdent show held at Pragathi Maidan, New Delhi from 29th to 31st July 2011.